Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Henry the hoover, any ideas on how to fix it?

I have just hoovered downstairs and took the hoover to do upstairs and when I plugged it in it will not work at all, I have changed the fuse, had a bit of a once over and cannot see anything a miss.Has anyone any ideas as to what is wrong with it???? It is just out of warranty I think as it was bought jan 07.

Does anyone in Bolton fix henrys if so let me know your details I think I may be needing assistance, thanks.Henry the hoover, any ideas on how to fix it?There is a cut out button on the side or top of the machine, press it back in, have you tried that? If that does,nt work then it is most likely that there is a break in the cable. Its usually on the inside on the cable winder where it is clamped. If you have a multimeter you can check out the continuity yourself or ask a friend. Its a simple repair for someone with a little practical knowledge and worth trying before incurring the expense of a repair man.Henry the hoover, any ideas on how to fix it?Maybe the outlet which you plugged it into is powered by a wall switch?Henry the hoover, any ideas on how to fix it?Is the bag full.Henry the hoover, any ideas on how to fix it?Silly answer but have you checked the fuse works ok and is it a 13 amp one. as above answers aswell.

No comments:

Post a Comment