Thursday, September 22, 2011

Turned tv on, went to standby then turned off! Help!!?

I have a Techwood LCD37722HD 37 in. LCD TV and I BOUGHT THIS TV FROM AUCTION AS PART OF A JOB LOT OF OTHER ELECTRICALS AND LAPTOPS.



WHEN I FIRST TESTED THE TV A RED LIGHT CAME ON AND THEN ABOUT 5 SECONDS LATER THE LIGHT WENT OFF AND WOULD NOT COME BACK ON. I CHANGED THE FUSE IN THE PLUG BUT NOW THE TV WILL NOT POWER UP AT ALL. THE TV ITSELF IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. NO MARKS OR SCRATCHES FROM WHAT I CAN SEE.



Please what do i do and if it needs repairing how much do you think it will cost? im in the UK.



Sorry about caps lol!



Cheers



MaxTurned tv on, went to standby then turned off! Help!!?powersupply faulty in the tv. need new p/s board.Turned tv on, went to standby then turned off! Help!!?Could be an internal fuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment