Wednesday, September 14, 2011

All of my windows stop working on my 98 dodge durango?

i have a 1998 dodge durango and all of my windows have simultaneously stopped working they guys from auto zone said it was the fuses so i changed all fuses and still does not work any ideas on what the problem might be or how to solve it?All of my windows stop working on my 98 dodge durango?if al of them stopped working at the same time you need to check the main switch on it,they was real bad to go out and cause that too happen,if it were me id pull the switch off and try jumping it over and see if they worked,that's a good way to find out if the switch is bad on it,good luckAll of my windows stop working on my 98 dodge durango?i would figure it was the fuses but u said you changed them i wld check the fuses again and see if they are the right type just to double check or to see if they are blown again in which case you could be having a short somewhere causing the fuses to blow. i serously doubt you wld have all your window motors go out all at once. good luck hope you figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment