Thursday, September 22, 2011

Ladies do you own a car and think this is a good idea?

this is the biz idea that i have that would cater to ladies that own a car but want to become educated on maintaince issues



Here is the ad i was thinking of running. %26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;





Im a professional mechanic. I will give classes and lessons on how to maintain your vehicle.



-I can teach you the basics of car maintainence so you dont have to always be dependent on a mechanic. Such as tire changing, checking all fluids, what to do if your car overheats, change bulbs, fuses, any electrical problems, how to jumpstart your car battery if it fails, and more safety maintaince tips so you will not be stranded at a mechanics hands.





Wouldnt you like to know all the tricks that the rip off mechanics apply?

Dont get taken just because your a lady!



I can help you.



Let me educate you so you can take THEM%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;Ladies do you own a car and think this is a good idea?I think it would be a good idea. I, fortunately, have a father who used to be a mechanic, and now works as a truck instector for the DMV. I know a little more than most girls my age (17 yo), which still isn't a lot. I can check my fluids, replace headlights/assemblies, change battery, check my tires, etc. Nothing really in depth. I'd appreciate a class like that, personally.



One of my friends didn't even know that you had to refill your wiper fluid! Not just girls, but any new drivers should have this sort of education. Maybe run a class for teens. It would be a good idea to target not only women, but newly licensed drivers, who aren't too familiar with cars just yet.Ladies do you own a car and think this is a good idea?I think that's a great idea, and I think a lot of women would come to you.Ladies do you own a car and think this is a good idea?That's a really good idea. Make sure you emphasize how it teaches you techniques to keep you safe and do basic roadside things. Also, make sure you list contact info ect and say comments or questions are welcome or somthing.



Good luck, it sound superLadies do you own a car and think this is a good idea?I think it is a very good ideaLadies do you own a car and think this is a good idea?ahem. maybe you should offer your service to men too? just because we're ladies doesn't mean we're ignorant :)

but it is a pretty good idea, mechanics rip people (esp. girls) off waaay too much

No comments:

Post a Comment