Thursday, September 22, 2011

So all of a sudden the blower (like ac and heat) stopped working. I need some help! It's a 97 Honda Accord

It's the dial that you can choose how much air comes out... and yesterday while I was driving down the road it just all of a sudden started to work and then the next time I got in my car it didn't work again! Ahh! So now I have no heat and no ac! Someone please help me! I've changed the fuse (it wasn't blown but I changed it just in case) and my car isn't overheating!So all of a sudden the blower (like ac and heat) stopped working. I need some help! It's a 97 Honda AccordIt's either the switch, the motor/fan, or something in between. If it's a relay, it could be a cheap and easy fix. If it's the blower, well, parts won't be expensive but it could be a real pain in the ***.



IS there actually any heat or cold? Like, do the vents or any area around or under the dash get warm or cold, it just isn't blowing out? If so, and particularly if you can get both, you can be pretty sure your switch is good. (It's still switching between AC and heat, in that case)



Also if your fuse isn't blown, or visibly broken it's still good. you don't have to change it %26quot;just in case.%26quot; Keep the old one in the car as a spare.So all of a sudden the blower (like ac and heat) stopped working. I need some help! It's a 97 Honda AccordYou're relay is probably going bad. or you have a loose connection somewhere in the wiring. It could also be the switch going badSo all of a sudden the blower (like ac and heat) stopped working. I need some help! It's a 97 Honda AccordSounds liket the compressor might be out to me. Could also be the switch, but Honda's do not usually have problems like that so soon.So all of a sudden the blower (like ac and heat) stopped working. I need some help! It's a 97 Honda Accordcheck the timing belt but your car must be serviced by authorized personnel.So all of a sudden the blower (like ac and heat) stopped working. I need some help! It's a 97 Honda AccordThe first thing that came to mind was the fuse, but since you changed that, and it still doesn't blow air, then it must be the blower motor itself. Or like the others have said, the switch might be bad.So all of a sudden the blower (like ac and heat) stopped working. I need some help! It's a 97 Honda AccordIt might be a censor, it could be loose or it could be damaged.So all of a sudden the blower (like ac and heat) stopped working. I need some help! It's a 97 Honda Accordwhat the problem sounds like to me is the brushes in the blower motor are bad nothing you can do about that other then to buy a brand new blower motor. you might want to remove your old blower motor and you can hot wire them and see if it works that way if it does then its not your blower motor. could be a bad relay or even a lose connection. hope this info helps you out

No comments:

Post a Comment