Thursday, June 2, 2011

What could I do about my cold hearted, heartless, and a snake of a Landlord?

My father has been the Super of my building complex for 20 years. The former landlord passed away and we got a new landlord who is very heartless. He is very bold and nasty to all tenants you cannot ask him anything because he will look at you like you are speaking to him in another language. One day my father looked out the window because he heard the garbage cans moving and noticed a strange man cleaning in front of the building so he went down and asked him if everything was alright and the man informed him that he was the new super. He called the landlord and he said so bluntly that he sent him a notice in the mail that his service is no longer needed. Then he changed the lock on the basement door so that my father cannot get in the basement, because my father has his work tools as well as he change fuses for tenants and now no one can get in the basement if you blow a fuse.How can I get my father to realize that this man is playing him and get the landlord to be respectful to usWhat could I do about my cold hearted, heartless, and a snake of a Landlord?I would contact your local residential tenancy branch and let them know everything.

Also, keep notes of everything that this man does and if you can try to even record some of the things (like on camera or tape).

Your father also has rights as an employer, if he was in fact a legal employee.

You can also talk to neighbors and see if they agree with you. If so have them sign a petition or something. Get them to support you somehow.

As well, do not let this guy intimidate you. He is probably just a miserable man who has nothing good in his life or is completly unhappy. Are happy people mean? No.

If you treat this guy unkindly it will just fuel him even more. Let him see you and all of your neighbors being nice to each other and I guarantee he will feel crappy and very unliked.

Anyhow I wish you a lot of luck.What could I do about my cold hearted, heartless, and a snake of a Landlord?he needs to get his tools before they 'disappear' tools are expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment