Thursday, June 2, 2011

Car Amp kit fuse?

First off how do i change the fuse that is in my amp kit d i have to take both the negative and the positive connections off or just the black one? because everytime I just take the black connection off the fuse keeps blowing so should I take off both of them? The amp kit is connected to the red positive battery terminal. I think I may have a short and if I do how do I fix that problem thanksCar Amp kit fuse?ok well if your car is off and the fuse blows then you probably didnt wire something right you shood be able to pull out the fuse with no problem and with out blowing it if not then make sure your amp is off before you do so or you could just disconnect the battery before you change it but make sure that the wires are supposed to be were they go rem(remote) power or 12v (the wire from your battery) grn/ground( the wire to your chasis good luck
  • Can I publish iweb pages through any host
  • layered hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment