Thursday, June 2, 2011

How much would this cost? Tune up and fuse?

I have a 96 Pontiac Grand AM SE..I'm going to get a tune up..I won't need the air/fuel filter changed because I just got those changed about a month ago..so I would probably just need my spark plugs/wires changed? Also, I need a fuse changed...nothing major, just my lights where my heater buttons won't light up and it'd be a lot easier if they DID! so about how much would this cost me for spark plugs and wires re-done..and a new fuse? I live in Ohio and my car has about 125,XXX miles on itHow much would this cost? Tune up and fuse?It would depend on the engine size,a ball park figure;$75-$150.00

It might be more if eng.diagnostics are done be fore the work, because a

tune up may not be what you need.



Your fuse box will have a layout of your fuses printed on the cover.

You can find the right fuse and test with a test light.It is possible

that it may be a bulb behind the heater control panel.

How much would this cost? Tune up and fuse?bout $100-140, but if you are a bit mechanicly inclined , id recommend doing the work your self , that job on that car is very very easy, specially if its the 4 cylinder, the parts will cost u at auto zone about $40, and even the haynes auto book(repair manual) is there for that car and thats $15 and it will tell you how to do everything to that car with pics and diagrams, about the heater lights , sometimes they get loose , try giving the heater some love taps, the light just might go back on, i dont think its the fuse, i think its the bulb How much would this cost? Tune up and fuse?The spare part price of one spark plug is several bucks according to differrent brand. Labor fee is about half hour to one hour I guess.

I have no idea about your wires.

It is better if you know the model of the fuse. You can ask %26quot;Auto zone%26quot;

the price of a new fuse.


No comments:

Post a Comment