Thursday, June 2, 2011

Changing a fuse on my car?

ok i drive a 2004 saturn ion, sedan.

and my front right light/ turning signal won't work.

my dad told me it's probably a fuse but i don't know how to change it. i know where the fuses are.

and i don't know what kind it needs?

any help? thankyou!Changing a fuse on my car?More than likely the bulb is burned out. Stop by an auto parts store and they will probably change it for you if you buy the bulb from them.Changing a fuse on my car?find your cars instruction manual it should be in there, check the light bulb to make sure its good, its not always the fuseChanging a fuse on my car?on the fuse cap there should be a diagram of the fuses with names. i think it says trn sgnl... for turn signal... pull it with the supplies pliers and snap a new one in, usually a car already has extras...Changing a fuse on my car?I believe there is only one fuse for the signal lights, so if your left signal is working, don't bother looking for or changing the fuse. You need to change one of the bulbs. Is the front turn signal showing light but not flashing, or is the rear one showing light but not flashing.

The one not lighting is the bad bulb and needs changing.Changing a fuse on my car?is right rear light up but dont blink it not fuse it bulb go to shop be nice iam sure some will put it in for you cheep like $5or10Changing a fuse on my car?all fuses have a num on it u just remove it an replace on the cover of the fuse box is a diogram of what every fuse it to make sure its the rite one an if your signal light blinks real fast its the bulb dat whent outChanging a fuse on my car?I have to agree with Frankie. It's a bad bulb. If it was a fuse none of your turn signals would work. Your owner's manual will tell you what type of bulb to buy and may even show you how to change it. Good luck.Changing a fuse on my car?Most likely is the bulb itself and not the fuse. Check whether the bulb is blown first by looking for any broken wire. As for the fuse box, just look at the cover and it will tell you where the fuse is.Changing a fuse on my car?Actually if it was a burnt out bulb it wouldn't be the turn signal (which is the DRL amber light on the ion) AND the headlight. The fuse should be in drivers compartment otherwise it's the fuse box under the hood. If that doesn't fix the problem it's probably the headlight harness itself (it's a %26quot;multi harness%26quot;). If you can't do it yourself take it to autozone and one of the guys will probably do it for you for free (plus the cost of the fuse).

No comments:

Post a Comment