Thursday, June 2, 2011

Did My TV blew a fuse?

Last night,I watching television on my Magnavox 27%26quot;TV and it just turned off automatically.I didn't turn it off manually or put the sleep timer on it.I don't know if it blew a fuse or what? I am not a technical guy when it comes to electronics so I would not know how to change the fuse myself or take the TV apart{I am only 17.} All I need to know is:1.whether or not,the tv has blown a fuse.2.Should I pay to get the television repaired or should I just buy another television?Thanks.Did My TV blew a fuse?does the tv turn on still?



how old is it?



if really old, not worth repairing



chances are it is not a blown fuse



tvs do not have user replaceable fusesDid My TV blew a fuse?More than likely, something in the power board went bad. You didn't state what model it was, so just a guess is that a repair facility could fix it for under $150. Take into consideration the low prices on new TV's these days, and you might be better off spending a few more dollars and getting a new one.Did My TV blew a fuse?Just buy another one.



~Heir Music

No comments:

Post a Comment