Thursday, June 2, 2011

How Do I change the blinker fuse on my 2001 camaro?

Hi all!



My left blinker isn't blinking anymore, and the right one just stays on.



I gave it a boot once and it started to work fine for a few weeks but has screwed up again.



I tend to believe its the fuse - but have no idea how to change it or what part I'd get.



Could anyone tell me where its located and how to get at it?



Ive got an 2001 Camaro RS V6



I should probably change the bulbs at some point but they work fine I think that they fuse just might be partially fried and thats why it wont work properly.



THANKS!



TimHow Do I change the blinker fuse on my 2001 camaro?my advice... start with the bulbs. If the fuse was blown, the lights wouldn't work at all...How Do I change the blinker fuse on my 2001 camaro?i would check the bulb first but your fuse box should be located on the drivers side somewhere under the dash and steering column.. you'll probably have to get down and kneel and stick your head under to see it. Look for the particular fuse [they should be labeled] and just pop it out, bring it to an auto store and ask for a replacement and just pop it back in. its really simple to change a fuse but i would double check the bulbs too.How Do I change the blinker fuse on my 2001 camaro?you need to turn on the four ways to walk around the car and see what bulbs ARE working(front and rear) change bulbs that are bad (if any) it might be the turn signal flasher.it's usually just below steering column,behind that panel. worst case senario would be the hazard/turn signal switch,under steering wheel,in the column. e-mail me again if you need. doug
  • need girl advice
  • hard contacts in soft
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment