Monday, October 24, 2011

Why won't my truck start?

I have a 99 Ford Ranger. I backed it out of the driveway, changed a couple fuses (for the cigarette lighter, but took several out), and went to back out into the street and it won't turn over. I tried to jump it, and tried to start it several times and now it's completely dead. What did I do? I just don't understand how it started up fine, I back it out, change a measly fuse and now it won't even turn over.Why won't my truck start?I did`nt know that there was more than 1 fuse for the lighter, and what several other fuses did you remove? There actually is a fuse for the start circuit, owners manual shows the location , seeing as ford can`t bother putting it on the lidWhy won't my truck start?you said you took several out. you know some of those fuses has something to do with the cranking of your engine. just for curiosity check the fuses and see if you got them back in the right place. and no i,am not insaulting you either, just trying to be helpful. think about it this way. it ran before you started to change the fuse so it must be something about the fuses.Why won't my truck start?check your battery cables

No comments:

Post a Comment