Monday, October 24, 2011

I have a cadillac deville 1997 and is trying to hook up a radio.?

I am trying to hook up the Dual XD122 cd player i had bought from wal-mart. I have the adapter so I wont have to cut my factory wires. I have tried hooking it up as so have others and st first it didnt work until i had changed the radio fuse in my trunk from a 10 to a 15, then the radio came on but then i turned to car off to finish hooking it up. And it stopped coming on again. Through diagnostic situations there is nothing wrong with the radio we have tested in another car. How do i need to place my fuses for correct voltages? Can someone walk me through hooking up my cd player?I have a cadillac deville 1997 and is trying to hook up a radio.?seriously,never buy cd players from Wal-Mart.

No comments:

Post a Comment