Monday, October 24, 2011

I have a prelit tree, only sections are out. how do I fix this?

I have checked and changed all the fuses. This did not help. If a light is out it is not supposed to affect the other lights on the strand.I have a prelit tree, only sections are out. how do I fix this?Im having the same problem. My 9 Ft. pre lit tree is out in Two sections. I have changed all of the fuses too, but it still doesnt work.I have a prelit tree, only sections are out. how do I fix this?Check that all the sections are plugged in (i.e., in a serial connection, plugged in one after another). If that doesn't work, check to make sure that the lead light bulb in each strand is not burnt out. The lead bulb usually has a colored tip and is at the end of each section. If that bulb is burnt out, the section won't light.I have a prelit tree, only sections are out. how do I fix this?How long have you had the tree? It's possible the strands of lights are just old.



If not, see if you can pinpoint the exact bulb that's out. Usually when one light of a section is out, the entire section goes out too. But if you replace the faulty bulb, the entire strand should light up.I have a prelit tree, only sections are out. how do I fix this?Remove two bulbs, one from the lit section and the first bulb in the line of the unlit section.Insert the bulb from the unlit section into the open spot in the lit section. If the section lights return the bulb to the unlit section and remove the next bulb in line. If the bulb does not light the lit section replace it. Once all of the bad bulbs are found the unlit section should light. Return the bulb to the lit section and your tree should be good to go.I have a prelit tree, only sections are out. how do I fix this?You can probably not do anything about it, just add more lights.... I know this takes more time, but probably the only fix. The only other thing you can do is to cut out all of the old lights (be sure everything is unplugged obviously!), and restring the tree with new lights. If you wrap the lights around the middle and the branches in the same manner that it was with the original, then you can leave them on for years to come. Oh and also, sometimes if a strand of lights says that it will not go out if one light goes out, this is true but if the first light in the circuit goes out they go out anyway, try checking the very first and last bulb on the strand. And also, make sure each light is pushed down and getting a good connection, a lot of times the strand won't work unless all bulbs are properly in place, even if some of them are blown, it should still work.
  • excel
  • Can I publish iweb pages through any host
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment