Monday, October 24, 2011

I have a 1995 gmc sonoma and the turning lights quit working, ?

I changed the relay fuse and checked the fuses, when I move the relay department they go on for a second and then back off (which rules out the turning bulbs) how can I fix this? Does anyone know where I can get a wiring diagram for free to download?

I have a 1995 gmc sonoma and the turning lights quit working, ? Well heres a quick diagnostic procedure.



Check to see if your hazard lights work, if they do then its not a relay or a flasher.



Check the play in the turn singal switch sometimes these just wear out common problem with fords as well.



Hope this helps usually its a flasher or a multi function/ turn singnal switch.I have a 1995 gmc sonoma and the turning lights quit working, ?I believe you can go to have wiring diagram there.

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0geu8ACnTBJuRI have a 1995 gmc sonoma and the turning lights quit working, ?check for a bad flasher or a bad connection at the flasher

No comments:

Post a Comment