Monday, October 24, 2011

Help car speedometer and blinkers wont work !! help me please?

i have a manual transmition car and im still new to it i have a honda civic 1992 it has about 224490 miles on it.

my car was working fine, i go to leave work and stale while backing up, i turn back on the car and back up and go and notice the speedometer wont go off zero its stuck there, then i go to use my blinker and neither side will work, not light up in car or outside but head lights still work and tail lights and the rest of the dash lights work, do you know what is wrong? i changed the fuses and everything but nothing worked, do you think its serious or know how to fix it? please help!Help car speedometer and blinkers wont work !! help me please?you need to top up the blinker fluid.Help car speedometer and blinkers wont work !! help me please?Check your fuses again. I had the same problem, it ended up being a fuse that I found the second or third time I looked.

No comments:

Post a Comment