Monday, October 24, 2011

Mercedes SLK 230 Komp.. Battery Connections?

After a flat battery on the ferry, they guys on the ferry said they would jump start me and connected up the battery the wrong way around,



I have a Mercedes 230 komp 1998 automatic,

i changed the suction fuse, i now have electrics everything works ie lights radio power hood, but no ignition lights. it winds over and wants to start, as soon as it kicks in to life it chucks it straight away.



my question is.. I am in France, if its only a few al fix it here

if its wrecked al ship it home.

the prob is i only recovery for one hit either home or a garage.



Is there any thing i can look at to find out how bad the damage is.



I know your answers will be a blind stab in the dark but anything to point me in the right direction will be helpfull



thanksMercedes SLK 230 Komp.. Battery Connections?Most likely needs a new ECU - your choiceMercedes SLK 230 Komp.. Battery Connections?once experienced this with a Citroen and it never ran again ,ECU problems,don`t no if this relevant but it's possible
  • java
  • Where I can find nice modern comforters
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment